Undercounter refrigeration is very important in any foodservice operation and True offers a promising range of undercounter refrigerator systems that completely change the way you refrigerate.
TRUE products provide you with the best refrigeration solutions available in the market. The products offer an amalgamation of innovative technology and style making them stand out of the herd.
- True’s evaporator coils have 20-40% more surface area than the industry standard resulting in faster pull down of product temperatures and quicker recovery times.
- Major soft drink companies use True merchandisers for their tremendous cooling power pulls product temperature down fast.
- True uses larger fan blades, which allow them to move more air at lower speeds than the competition. This allows for faster recovery and better uniform temperature throughout the unit.
- True’s shelves are bonded with powdered PVC to prevent chipping and peeling better than epoxy coatings.
- All of their units have condensation evaporator systems to eliminate the need for any drains.
True offers 1, 2 and 3 door rear mounted refrigerator and freezer units with solid or glass doors. They also have 1 and 2 section units with combinations of doors and drawers for very flexible storage options. Deeper storage units are also available with a vivid variety of combinations of doors and drawers for their side mounted deep cabinets. They also offer low profile and ADA models with smaller casters if you need to fit a special requirement.
Overall, True has the largest selection of American made undercounter units available and all feature a stainless steel exterior, stainless steel work top and casters standard. Need a little extra refrigeration? Undercounter units are easy to install and fit . . . almost anywhere.
Get in touch with us for any assistance.