If you're not completely satisfied with a purchase, East Bay Restaurant Supply, Inc. will gladly refund or exchange the product within 30 days of the ship date, less shipping charges, except as noted below.
All returns require a Return Authorization (RA) number from Customer Service prior to return and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. For any exchange or return, we need the original invoice or a record of the purchase in our system, and the product must be in its original condition, including the box, UPC bar code, packaging, and all accessories.
Charges related to shipping, delivery and/or installation are nonrefundable after the services have been performed.
Refunds will be issued to the original payment card or method.
In most cases the factory will offer warranty coverage to repair or replace the item. We are happy to help you contact the factory.
To insure your order is received complete and undamaged, we recommend the following order check-in procedure:
1. Inspect the entire shipment for visible damage prior to accepting the shipment, and note any damage on the delivery ticket/bill of lading before the delivery person leaves. For packages left at your doorstep, inspect the exterior of the carton(s) and note any large dents or tears on your packing slip.
2. Verify the number of packages delivered with the packing slip.
3. Unpack your order immediately and inspect for hidden or concealed damage, even if you don’t plan on using the item right away.
4. Should any damage be discovered, retain the shipping carton and any inner packaging, request inspection immediately from the carrier as well as make a written request to the carrier. Hidden or concealed damage must be reported and an inspection requested within 5 days of delivery.
5. Contact East Bay Restaurant Supply, Inc. Customer Service toll free at 1-866-930-2433 to inform us of the situation.